Vegan Buddha Bowl
This recipe has sweet potatoes, chickpeas, avocado dices as well as homemade tahini dressing.
- 1 sweet potato cut into 1-inch portions
- 3 Tbsps extra-virgin olive oil separated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt separated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper divided
- 2 Tbsps tahini
- 2 Tbsps water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 little clove garlic minced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 15- ounce could chickpeas washed
- 1 firm ripe avocado diced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh cilantro or parsley
Preheat oven to 425° F
Throw sweet potato with one tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring as soon as, till tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
Whisk the staying lemon juice, garlic, two tbsps oil, tahini, water, with the 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in a little dish.
Put the quinoa right into four bowls and add the avocado, chickpeas and also sweet potatos. Add tahini sauce and also parsley or cilantro.